Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Story In the Internet World

My name is Eagle Java, I was born in a remote village in western Java, in 2004, capitalize the Nokia 2730 classic mobile phone, I invited to get to know another world, namely the Internet, beginning when I  using opera mini application, when open the application opera, I find a variety of menu, there is a column that reads www. and underneath there is a logo with the letters G, and with the words of Google.

Because I first open the app, I do not know many sites that moment, and I'm trying to typed something in Google's column, when I typed the "beautiful natural scenery".

Internet also connected and in a short time, Google displays a variety of sites, and images that adjusts the keywords that I typed on the time, that "beautiful natural scenery".

this is where I started to see many sites which provide an explanation of the various beautiful scenery, in the various regions of the world.

when satisfied found what I was looking for, I'm trying to type something back to the google column. but unfortunately, when the second time I wanted to look for something in google, which I see only a "Failed to connect to the internet, visit operamini.com/help, with your desktop browser, or contact your service provider for Internet settings"

Instantly I was surprised, what's this? what google error or why? and it turns my internet charges have been exhausted, so I could not access the internet.

This was the beginning of my first introduction to Google in 2004.  My acquaintanceship to the site gogole.com that time it, is very short, but it made me very impressed, how the google site gathering a very large of information on its website, and how to do it?

A short story I now often search the Internet by using google's website and enter various keywords that fit my needs at the time.

Through google sites I find a lot of information, and many other sites to know, at one time, my  provider service sends short messages that promote a community site, and can be accessed for free.

curiosity i also opened the community site, and for the first time I know that it is a social networking site online.

through the site it, I know a lot of new people, new experiences, and that is exciting. I was unconscious now become active in the internet world.

for 3 months, stories and experiences I have shared on social media, and the right month to 4, the service  provider send a short message back, in the content of the message, she introduced me to the site sosal new media, A site networking services sisial known media addressed in Menlo Park, California, United States.

Where it can be accessed by typing facebook.com words, I began to visit the site for the first time, register to create an account with a Gmail email that I had, and now I have become a member of facebook.

One year has passed, I spent a lot of activity along with the online world facebook. Now I'm getting bored, no activities that made me think more and more. I really feel bored at the time, because of my activities only makes status, upload a photograph and comment only.

On the facebook homepage now has a lot of queue status of accounts that have befriended. and a few hours, there is the status of a person, which distract me.

the contents of the status differs from the status of others, it makes me ask? hey how can this person make such a status.


In general status on facebook scattered black only text, but this time is different from the usual, and only the person it who makes the status of the blue color text.

after I saw the strangeness of unusual facebook homepage, I was again surprised to see the status of the others.

Facebook allows one to show the mobile devices they use when creating their account status. facebook famous brands, such as Iphone, Android and so on.

But there was something strange with the status created by the user as this one, in which he created status, status indicated via lalpot wood.

I actually made  laugh very hard when I view latest status in writing via laptop loan.

I began to think hard at the time, I do not want to just be fascinated by the status that they make, I have to figure out how they could make such a status.

And to get this answer, I rely on Google as an information gatherer sites in the world.

I started typing the word for word in the Google search field, then I typed the "How to create a blue status in facebook".

0 komentar:

Post a Comment