Friday, August 12, 2016

Mirror of Death, Shadow of Death In the Mirror

Somewhere in the land of Java, there is a lovely lady who talked about the local people. A mystery story that comes from the land of Java is narrated by a girl named Naresha, 20 years old. He has always been very afraid, when dealing in front of the mirror, feeling the trauma had when looking at a mirror. he saw a shadow those reflected in it.

He was afraid not only in the mirror, but all the objects that can be reflective, he will feel very traumatized. The shadows are reflected through the mirror makes it almost crazy, especially if he see the shadow of someone other than himself in the mirror.

This story began four years ago when I was 16 years old. That afternoon I accompanied my aunt to salon customers. Actually, I'm lazy to accompany my aunt, as if he was speaking to his friend, it can not be stopped anymore, but eventually I was forced to accompany him as well.

But the chance that moment deserted salon, from the window glass outside seen only a few teenagers and a young mother who was crembath. Fortunately, because in such circumstances it would be quickly completed.

Because I can not wait to enjoy my passion pizza. As soon as we walked in, fragrances typical of Java immediately ambushed the presence of both of us. and a young woman dressed in area welcomed us with his friendly smile.

He quickly drove my aunt into the next room and while I was sitting in an overstuffed chair in the corner of the room. Time passes quickly. Approximately one hour later my aunt was almost finished. He was tidy up himself in the mirror.

Then I got up from the chair and walked over toward my aunt. At first glance I glanced at the mirror. That's when I noticed something strange. Facial hair stylist who at the time was sprayed hair spray in my aunt's hair looks terrible.

The head on the left end of the forehead between the eyes and the ears, the left visible blood flow and wetting his white shirt. I was very surprised and immediately I turned away from the mirror and noticed the hairdresser who was standing right beside my right.

But he looks fine. There are no blood in the slightest on his face and a clean white shirt. I'm at a loss. I looked back at the mirror. And what I see is the same with what I saw earlier. Face and clothes were red with blood pouring more swift.

I can not stand, I immediately change the position I stand so I could not see his reflection in the mirror. All of this really made me almost crazy. Is there a mistake with my vision, or is it just my imagination alone?

Soon my aunt finished and we started to go home by the same route. Throughout the trip I was just silent. My mind was totally messed up, I'm still confused by the events that had. A few weeks later, my aunt returned to the salon for creambath.

At that moment we heard the news that one of the hairdresser salon had died two weeks earlier because of a car accident and she was a hairdresser who was serving my aunt.

He said when he would return home on that day, in the middle of the road he was hit by a reckless motorist so that his body bounced off the tarmac and hit his head so hard that the blood pouring from his face. He was rushed to hospital, but he died on the way because of his injuries were very severe and he was bleeding profusely in the head.

I was stunned by the news, I suddenly remembered the vision that I've had the time. Whether it is the inkling of something happening? I try to forget the incident and I considered it as a coincidence.

After a few months later. Exactly during the day when I and my classmates home from school. Our house is within walking distance, so that almost every day we were going to and from school together. On the way home we decided to stop at the nearest mall to buy some school supplies.

As we passed a clothing boutique, by chance I turned toward the window glass. And jerked my breath. I can see my own reflection in the glass, but it is not a shadow beside my friend, but his father.

He looked pale and sad. My heart was beating so hard that I recalled the events that I've had a few months earlier with my aunt. I do not know if the same thing will happen again.

I did not dare say a word about it to him. I do not want him sad to think about things that are not necessarily going to happen. That night I was just about to go to sleep when suddenly the phone rang. When I picked it up, the sound of my weeping.

I felt a bad feeling. In between sobs, she said haltingly, "Phrai, my father .." he could not finish the sentence. He just sobbed quietly. "What's wrong with your father? What happened?"

Before I could think further, my voice was heard, he said his father was unconscious because of a heart attack. Instantly my body limp and my heart was not known. My friend said a nurse from the hospital reported that her father in a state of crisis because aid is given too late.

I can not say anything else other than to entertain my friends. The next night I prayed premonition misses and everything will be fine. I sincerely tried to console myself that what I saw at that time in the glass is my hallucinations and has no connection at my father.

The next day I heard from my back. he reported that his father had died that very night. I was very sad to hear that. All the more so because I've got a sign about it earlier, but had not done to prevent the accident.

Whether this is fate? If yes, what is the point I'm getting a feeling that if I myself can not do anything to prevent it? Since the two events, I could still see the shadow that makes overshadowed feelings of guilt, sadness, and fear. Quite often I see creepy shadows of people around me that I do not know.

Now I'm just wondering, when would, one day, I would see the reflection of my own death? If that happens, I just hope I'm ready to face the day. Today when I imagined became a reality to me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment