Saturday, August 6, 2016

Mystery Shadows in the Mirror

My name is Gilbert, 18 years old, at the time. I stayed at home with the family, the father and mother is also a younger sister and three people older brother.

Our house is not too big but big enough according to my friend. I usually refer to the back room and the main room. wherein a back room consists of a kitchen, a Wall area, a bathroom and a back washing or drying.

while the main room consists of a living room, family room, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. between the back room and the main room separated by a large glass instead of walls, and a door to move because the other main space.

in house when it is just me with my parents, my sister, and a brother who was off to college. I slept with my brother, and my sister slept with his father and mother, while the younger brother is rarely room he slept because he did not dare to sleep alone.

On one Sunday morning, I woke up and instantly watch TV in the family room. adjacent family room with a large glass to separate the main room and the back room is my favorite place to watch TV, while cool to watch my mother's sudden urge to go for a walk while shopping at monthly but I declined when kaka and adekku participate.

"Alone again at home" I muttered to myself, when everything went and sound audible car away as the atmosphere became very quiet. Who knows how long I watch tv, I feel sleepy but I'm indifferent and keep watching until the eye is getting heavier and heavier.

"I am very sleepy, not usually while still morning" I said at the time. for whatever reason, I suddenly felt a little shiver and the room was very cold. the room was very cold blended goose bumps make my body sweating. "What happen ?" I said asked what had happened at that time, because me felt unwell so I chose to move from the living room to the bedroom and plan to sleep because it was very sleepy.

Up in my room I lay in bed and I hug my favorite pillow tightly. little info, my bedroom was toward the mattress facing a rather large mirror on the wall so that when I lie down it will look at myself in the mirror was lying anyway it. I took the headset and attach it to the phone I had prepared to listen to songs that help to sleep in a bed. "I'm right back in jakarta ..." a song from that accompany my sleep, but suddenly I felt like someone knocked at the window from the outside. I'm off the headset to pay attention to the window but no anything then I plug it in and I went back to listen to the song.

"At the time of the full moon, shining on the lake, the sound echoing, singing the old ballad, the story of a princess who has been gutted, and then committed suicide ..." a different song than before but still accompany my way to sleep is making me a little anxious. somehow with this song I be- thinking and interconnect about the events while watching tv and tap the window, the more I tried to forget about it the more I thought about it more and more violent. I was very frightened, with his eyes still closed, I did not dare to open your eyes and look around.

"Immersed in the silent lake, along with the pure love" with the end of the song, suddenly music player in the phone is no longer playing the songs. then I open my eyes and look for the phone. and my cell phone was next to my body, but I accidentally looked at the heartbeat to a large mirror in front of me like something. for only an instant, then I tried the courage to look back toward the mirror but no nothing. "I'm just imagining apparently" thought at the time, and re-listening to the song.
when it is cool to listen to the song suddenly I felt like there was an earthquake. shaking my bed, not too fast but very tasted! I opened my eyes inadvertently staring directly towards the mirror, there I saw a shadow right on the sidelines between the mattress with windows that are behind my bed.

I avert my eyes to the back but I do not see anything, I went back looking at the mirror white figure was still there! I was stunned, numb, can not do anything and could only gaze ghost. "If you've seen a ghost the first time, you will definitely feel like I've experienced in this story."

Ghoulish face white, pale, blank stare as if staring directly at my eyes, long and curly hair disheveled figure more and make it very, very scary. I tried to move but could not, wanted to scream but could not! "Why this, What happened to me, oh my God please save me from this supernatural beings.

suddenly she was screaming so loud, the songs in headsetku is not distorted. voice loud and shrill it seemed to stab me, all my fur stood up, I tremble with fear. I saw him like holding my head and I do not feel my head in holding. I saw a head that has been held by the ghost of broken due drawn  until the bleeding from the nose.

Suddenly I woke up with my body all over sweat, panting and scared, I hold myself and thankful everything was just a dream. I took the phone and saw that the song playing is still the same, namely Ponds Silence. I leave the room in silence in front of the house to calm the heart.

not long then came a car, yes it is my family. they are not so shopping for the nearest mall is full, so decided to return home. I told my mother and father, they suggested that I learn and explore religious teachings and do not forget to pray before doing anything.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment